7. For funny quotes from my 3 year old after spilled milk "Oh sorry Mom, My bad, I'm just not myself today."
8. For kids who love fruits and veggies.
9. For hand-me-downs from friends and neighbors.
10. For God's faithfulness and provision time after time, even when I forget that He promises that and start to worry.
11. For 3 little bodies wrapped together during reading time.
12. For slow Mondays after a long, busy, fun-filled weekend.
13. For an incredible church family that really does feel like family.
14. For the 24 hours in a day given to us to worship a living and loving God.
15. For a little 18 month old dancing, swaying and swinging to music.
16.For a sleeping little baby in my arms rocking back and forth.